Vision, mission, and values
To live in a world where the LGBTQI+ community can freely express themselves without fear and be free from violence, bullying, and hate speech no matter where they are.
To help people identify, navigate, and create safe spaces for the LGBTQI+ community worldwide.
- Open: we welcome and value all spaces regardless of size, location, and category.
- Collaborative: we collaborate with LGBTQI+ communities (individuals and organisations) and LGBTQI+ allies.
- Always proud: pride is often seen as a short-lived festival during the year. We see pride as something to celebrate all year round.
- Research focused: our work is informed by ongoing international research.
- Improvement focused: we continually seek feedback from Safe Space Alliance members, LGBTQI+ communities (individuals and organisations), and LGBTQI+ allies with a view to improving what we do.
Credit: photo of Earth provided by NASA.